Natural Pet Remedies
ITCHY SKIN BUNDLE
Khakibos Flea Repellent Spray – 500ml
Khakibos has always proven to be a great flea and tick repellent. Many older folk will tell you of stories how they would cover their carpets and curtains with Khakibos, in order to repel fleas and ticks. Many tell of how Khakibos can even be used to spray your organic herb garden. Safe and natural it can be sprayed directly onto your pet and linen and in fact, is very gentle on the skin. The spray is ideal for dogs but some cats do not mind being sprayed. It may also be used as a rinse for your pet’s laundry.
Buchu Anti – bacterial Soap Scrub – 110gr
When our pets have any skin irritation or redness we feel like we need to bath them and relieve the itchiness. Most probably, we will use a chemical based shampoo which aggravates the skin further.
Buchu is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The Buchu soap scrub alleviates the irritation and itch. This is far better alternative to any shampoo. It also cleans and cools the skin.
Rooibos For Itchy Skin – 100ml
This wonderful infusion of Rooibos, Camomile and Spirulina with grapeseed oil is brilliant for alleviating skin allergies, scratching and skin irritation. Taken orally, it is easy to administer over food or directly into the mouth.
The medicinal and healing properties of Rooibos and Camomile are well documented and are a must for all pets with skin related conditions.
VONDI’S OM3 OMEGA FISH OILS 200ml
A natural high concentrate & highly nutritive Omega 3 for Skin & Joints.
Recommended by: Beatrice Rabkin (Bsc Nutritional Medicine; Dip,Pharmacy)
What makes OM3 OMEGA oil unique?
- OM3 OMEGA is natural – a process unique to OM3 OILS SOUTH (PTY) LTD – patent pending
- A higher percentage of Omega 3 than other similar products
- No alcohol is added, unlike many other omega oil products,
- No added preservatives
- OM3 OMEGA has very low peroxides
- mercury and other heavy metals are removed
Omega-3s, play a huge role in your pet’s health
The anti-inflammatory properties of Omega 3s help:
- Improve the health of your pet’s skin and coat, itching, irritation, allergies and bacterial infections.
- Helps maintain healthy cell membranes
- Slows the growth of common yeast infections
- Aids in the proper development of the retina and visual cortex; improving eyesight and eye health.
- Helps prevent heart problems by maintaining healthy blood pressure, decreasing triglyceride and blood cholesterol levels.
- Slows the development and spread of certain pet cancers
- Enhances mood by encouraging cell membrane sensitivity to neurotransmitters receptors such as serotonin and dopamine.
VONDIS/ JENNY MORRIS MINT & ROOIBOS BISCUITS FOR ITCKY SKIN 200g
Jenny Morris is one of South Africa’s most popular celebrity Chefs. Together with Vondis, we have developed a range of health biscuits for dogs. Mint has a cooling and calming effect whilst rooibos boosts immunity and is rich in anti-oxidants.