Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids
Highly nutritious complete dog food
Available in 1.8kg & 8kg
Vets Choice Puppy Dog Food
- A careful blend of selected high quality proteins to ensure a well-balanced amino acid mix to support healthy growth.
- Correct calcium to phosphorus ratio for sound skeletal health.
- Chelated zinc, copper and manganese for better absorption.
- Balanced Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids enhance skin and coat health.
- Liver digest for enhanced taste and enjoyment.
- Vitamin and mineral fortified.
- Contains vitamins A, C and E and selenium which act as natural anti-oxidants.
- Increased biotin and organic zinc to promote skin health.
- Added zeolite and vegetable pulp for better digestive safety.
- Follow with Vets Choice Premium (normal activity), Superior, Lite or Sensitive at 12 months.
Recipe and Ingredients
- We use only the very best local and imported ingredients to create a highly digestible, nutritiously balanced, and appetising diet.
We have purposely excluded artificial flavourants and colourants, which are potential allergens.
Just as babies are not miniature adults, puppies are not smaller, younger versions of dogs. The growth and development of a puppy is hard work, and special nutrition is required. Young animals are especially sensitive to the effects of dietary deficiencies, toxins, and poor quality ingredients, so owners should pay very close attention to what food they feed during a dog’s first year of life.
What are the special nutritional needs of puppies? First, let’s take a look at calories — the gas in the tank, so to speak. Puppies should eat a more calorie-dense food than would be appropriate for a typical adult dog. A high quality puppy food might have 445 kcal/per cup, while an adult food in the same line could have 375 kcal/per cup. That might not seem like such a big disparity, but the extra calories are very important in the long term.
Click here for more Vets Choice products from Door to Paw
Click here for more Puppy products from Door to Paw