Prac-tic Top Spot for Small Dogs 2 – 4.5kg
Features of Prac-tic:
– Kills 100% of fleas in 24 hours
– Kills 98% of ticks in 48 hours
– Makes use of breakthrough new molecule called Pyriprole
– Designed specifically to protect dogs from fleas and ticks
– Is effective even after bathing or water immersion
– Also effective for treatment of flea allergy dermatitis
Benefits of Prac-tic:
– Kills fleas and ticks fast
– One single dose protects your dog for 4 weeks
– Easy to apply, well tolerated spot-on external medication
– No accumulation in the hair of your dog
– Allows you and your dog the freedom to live life to the full
Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for four weeks after treatment. Larvicidal activity in the dogs surroundings, repels and kills ticks for up to four weeks after treatment. Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks, repels flies for four weeks. Combination of Imidacloprid and Permethrin results in synergistic activity. Aids in the treatment of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Easy to apply spot-on formulation. Reduces the transmission of Vector borne disease through its repellent effect
Flea infestations can be not only annoying for both dogs and cats and humans, but also very dangerous. Problems caused by fleas may range from mild to severe itching and discomfort to skin problems and infections. Anemia may also result from flea bites in extreme circumstances. Furthermore, fleas can transmit tapeworms and diseases to pets.
When pets are troubled by fleas, they scratch and bite themselves, especially in areas such as the head, neck, and around the tail. Fleas normally concentrate in such areas. This incessant scratching and biting may cause the pet’s skin to become red and inflamed.
Flea allergy dermatitis is developed by those pets allergic to flea saliva. In this case, the symptoms previously mentioned are more pronounced. Because of compulsive scratching and biting, the pet may lose hair, get bald spots, exhibit hot spots due to extreme irritation, and develop infections that result in smelly skin.
Click here for more tick and flea treatments from Door to Paw