FIPROTEC® has a mode of action that effectively targets fleas and ticks. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles and continues to be released onto the skin and coat, resulting in residual activity.
Fiprotec Large Dog 20 – 40kg
For the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestation on dogs and as an aid in the control of flea allergic dermatitis in dogs
– Kills fleas and ticks following a single application:
– Residual action following a single dose:
• Continues to kill fleas for up to 2 month (8 weeks).
• Continues to kill ticks for up to 1 month (4 weeks).
– Monthly flea and tick treatment.
How it works:
Fiprotec (Fipronil) is a monthly topical medication that effectively targets fleas and ticks. It’s effective against all life stages of ticks, including the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, the lone star tick and the deer tick (the major carrier of Lyme disease).
It kills 100% of fleas on your pet within 24 hours, comes in an easy to apply liquid, remains waterproof for 30 days and each application provides a full month of protection for your pet. Fiprotec contains Fipronil and, like Frontline Top Spot, it disrupts the nervous system of fleas and ticks.
Fiprotec collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles of your pet and continues to be released onto the skin and coat, resulting in effective residual activity.
Do not bath animals 3 days before or 3 days after application as this will decrease the duration of the activity
– Remove a pipette / vial from the rack
– Twist off the top
– Part the hair between the shoulder blades so that the skin is visible and empty the contents of the pipette directly onto the visible skin by squeezing the pipette a number of times
– If the contents wets the hair of your pet it may get a sticky appearance which will disappear after 24 hours
– The ingredient (Fipronil) will spread over the entire coat of your pet within 24 hours
– Monthly application is recommended where there is a high risk of re-infestation, if your pet is allergic to fleas, or in situations where tick control is needed.
For more Tick and Flea options from Door to Paw, click here