Highly palatable powder supplement that supports joint health in large breed dogs. Formulated with 6 active ingredients to help manage pain & inflammation as well as repair and regenerate damaged joints. Can be administered directly over food, after initial 3 weeks the dose can be halved for long term use. This formula is specifically designed Large Breed dogs.
Ingredient composition Minimum per 5g:
Manganese Sulphate – 2,5mg
Collagen Type II – 30mg
Vitamin C – 50mg
Vitamin E – 50mg
Green Lipped Mussel Extract – 200mg
Chondroitin Sulphate – 240mg
Omega-3 fish oil (microencapsulated) – 250mg
MSM – 250mg
Glucosamine HCI – 500mg
Nutritional aid in the management of degenerative joint disease in dogs.
The tasty chicken flavoured powder is loved by dogs. Will provide your dog with highly effective joint support. Just sprinkle over your dog’s food for a tasty and healthy meal!
Now, healthy joints are just a scoop away.
What is Osteoarthritis?
• Also known as Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
• A common problem affecting young dogs with hip and elbow dysplasia and older dogs with general aging and stiffness of the joints.
• Progressive degenerative condition (gets worse over time) that affects the joints
• Leads to pain, inflammation and discomfort
How will I know that my dog has osteoarthiritis?
• Joint stiffness when getting up
• Activity impaired like difficulty getting:
– in and out of car
– up and down stairs
– on and off the bed
• Stiff after walks
• Pain and discomfort