ACA PACIFICA DOG RIGHT LR 2014
Acana-Pacifica-Dog-Food-Review-4kibble

Acana: Pacifica Dog

R65.00R1,449.00

Clear

Product Description

For Dogs of All Breeds and Sizes

Reflecting the rich maritime harvest from Canada’s pristine Pacific waters, ACANA Pacifica is loaded with Pacific salmon, herring and flounder – all delivered fresh each day from North Vancouver Island.

ACANA‘s rich diversity of fresh, wild-caught fish provides a high source of proteins to mirror your dog’s natural diet and nourish his peak conditioning.

Grain-free to reduce unwanted carbohydrates, ACANA features local fruits and vegetables for a rich supply of natural phytonutrients.

Acana:  Pacifica Dog

Made with a full 60% of nourishing fish (Salmon, Herring and wild flounder), ACANA Pacifica has a high level of  marine-source Omega 3 (DHA, EPA) which helps promote healthy skin and coat. The other 40% is fresh Fruit & Vegetables which help support your dogs immunity. Also GRAIN FREE and Low in Carbohydrates.

Ingredients

Boneless salmon, salmon meal, herring meal, whitefish meal*, green peas, red lentils, boneless herring, boneless flounder, herring oil, field beans, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, pea fibre, natural fish flavour, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach greens, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender, rosemary

* ACANA’s whitefish meal contains wild-caught flounder, halibut and Alaskan cod.

Vitamins, Minerals,Supplements

Vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.

Guaranteed Analysis

 

Crude protein (min.) 33%
Crude fat (min.) 17%
Crude fiber (max.) 5%
Moisture (max.) 10%
Calcium (min.) 1.5 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.2%
Calcium: Phosphorus Ratio 1.3:1
Omega-6 (min.) 2.5%
LA (min.) 1.6%
Omega 3 (min.) 2.0%
EPA (min.) 0.5%
DHA (min.) 0.7%
Omega 6:Omega 3 ratio 1.25:1
Glucosamine (min.) 700 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg

Additional Information

Ingredients

Ingredients: Boneless salmon, salmon meal, herring meal, whitefish meal*, green peas, red lentils, whole potato, boneless herring, boneless flounder, herring oil, field beans, canola oil, sun-cured alfalfa, pea fibre, natural fish flavour, whole apples, whole pears, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash, parsnips, carrots, spinach greens, cranberries, blueberries, kelp, chicory root, juniper berries, angelica root, marigold flowers, sweet fennel, peppermint leaf, lavender, rosemary * ACANA’s whitefish meal contains wild-caught flounder, halibut and Alaskan cod. Supplements Vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product.

SKU: N/A Categories: , Brand:

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Acana: Pacifica Dog”